LLTI Archives

November 2014, Week 3

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:02:14 +0000

Date: November 19, 2014 at 9:46:04 AM CST
Subject: END OF THE YEAR SALE **25% Offer** on Award-Winning Spanish & Latin-American Films!
From: Pragda Educate <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear Friends,

Pragda is pleased to offer our collection of award-winning Spanish &
Latin-American films for educational use! Our diverse collection of titles
are essential viewing for courses in Spanish & Latin American Studies,
International Studies, and many more.

END OF THE YEAR SALE **SPECIAL OFFER**!

For a limited time, receive a 25% discount off titles from our 2014
catalogue when you purchase two or more films.

For more information or to place your order, call 718-473-0647, order
online using the code EOTYS25, or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and mention
the Special Offer  **End of the Year**. Offer valid through December 31,
2014, so order your copies now!

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CATALOG AT http://pragda.com/films.

--
Daniela Bajar