LLTI Archives

February 2018, Week 2

From:
Paul Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:37:50 -0500
Hi Serafina,

I gave the most recent IALLT Webinar specifically on this topic and my
recent dissertation also dealt with issues related to relevance. You can
check the IALLT website for details about the webinar and I'd be happy to
share my dissertation with you if you think that might be helpful as well.

Best,
Paul

--
Paul Sebastian
Assistant Professor of Applied Linguistics