LLTI Archives

January 2007, Week 4

From:
Mary Beth Barth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:46:41 -0500
Hi,

We have a PowerPoint presentation from which we would like to extract
the audio.  We no longer have the original sound files that were used
to create the PP and as far as we know once it is compressed, the
audiofiles can no longer be extracted.  Just wanted to make sure
there isn't some way we haven't thought of before we give up.

Thanks, Mary Beth

  Mary Beth Barth
Hamilton College
198 College Hill Rd.