LLTI Archives

February 2013, Week 4

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:29:04 +0000
from Michael Tierney <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: 2013 FLAME Conference
Date: February 26, 2013 10:17:12 PM GMT+01:00
To: Michael Tierney <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

[http://i8.cmail5.com/ti/r/0D/A3C/284/190152/images/sanako-email-logo.png]

Sanako Language Labs will make teaching with technology easier

Dear Educator,

Feel free to stop by our table at the FLAME Conference<http://www.umaine.edu/flame/flame_conference.htm> in Portland Maine, on Friday March 1st.

At Sanako we have worked closely with customers for over 50 years towards a single goal – to help people learn languages. As a result, we have satisfied customers in over 100 countries and 30,000 classroom installations.

Sanako's Study 1200<http://sanakoinc.cmail5.com/t/r-l-krajrd-gddljhluj-o/> and Lab 100<http://sanakoinc.cmail5.com/t/r-l-krajrd-gddljhluj-p/> have been designed with an activity-based approach in mind. It enables teachers to seamlessly integrate their current content and teaching methods into them.

Students love using Sanako’s language labs because they are immersed in authentic speaking situations. Even shy students become engaged in the program due to its simplicity and fun activities.

The benefits of modern language labs are clear. We have a longer article and video<http://sanakoinc.cmail5.com/t/r-l-krajrd-gddljhluj-x/>about them on our website. You will see that language labs can drastically increase the time students can speak during a class – regardless of class size.

Sanako Study 1200

Software language lab with optimized wireless performance

Use your existing IT setup with our easy-to-use set of advanced language teaching and learning tools. Read more<http://sanakoinc.cmail5.com/t/r-l-krajrd-gddljhluj-m/>

Sanako Lab 100

Hardware language lab

A teacher PC with the Lab 100 system is all you need for a language lab, fixed or mobile. Read more<http://sanakoinc.cmail5.com/t/r-l-krajrd-gddljhluj-c/>

Would you like to know more? I would be happy to discuss the value of these solutions, just contact me<mailto:[log in to unmask]> any way you like.

Best Regards,

Michael Tierney
National Sales Manager
Tandberg Educational, Inc., USA

Phone: +1 845 277 3320 Ext. 11
Toll Free: +1 800 367 1137 Ext. 11
Mobile: +1 914 645 5088
Fax: +1 845 277 3995
email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>