FMPRO-L Archives

February 2013, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff WALLACE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:27:17 +1100
Hello Richard,

You use iTunes to sync the file to your iPad.

When iPad connected to Mac, click iPad name in File List on left, if no file
list, click View Menu/Show Sidebar.

Click the App Tab and scroll down to File Sharing Heading.

Select FileMaker Go and you get a Browser Window, navigate to the File and
select it.

Now do a Sync and the files should be in FMGo.

--------
Regards
Geoff WALLACE
<http://www.macfixer.com.au>

AIM and iChat [log in to unmask]
Macintosh Tuition & Troubleshooting in your Home or Office
the macfixer
WALLACE Training Pty Ltd
ABN: 45 077 719 996
48 Eastfield Road CROYDON SOUTH Vic 3136 Australia
Call 1300 MACFIXER 1300 622 349
Sent on a Mac Pro Macintosh using Entourage version 12.3.5