FMPRO-L Archives

February 2015, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Deborah Tinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:50:24 -0600
Thanks Geoff and Eric. You were absolutely right. If only all my problems
could be solved so simply.
Deb

Deborah Tinsley
Visual Resources
Kansas City Art Institute
816.802.3395

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's
warm for the rest of his life.        Terry Pratchett, Jingo