FMPRO-L Archives

April 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chris Dragon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:12:21 -0500
Valley Village, CA, April 4, 2011 -- Dracoventions announces the immediate
availability of 2empowerFM SQL Runner v2.5 and 2empowerFM Clipboard Explorer
v2.5 for FileMaker Pro.  These plug-ins are now completely free, which means
Dracoventions now has the largest number of free FileMaker plug-ins in the
FileMaker community.

Company founder, Chris Dragon, says, "I decided it was time to focus on our
more innovative plug-ins, like Developer Assistant and Hands-Free Printer,
by making two more of our low-cost plug-ins free.  This change will further
empower FileMaker developers by providing them a larger family of free and
stable plug-ins that include centralized support and maintenance updates."

About SQL Runner

2empowerFM SQL Runner lets you use the industry-standard Structured Query
Language to read and write FileMaker data.  SQL Runner works anywhere you
can use a FileMaker calculation, allowing you to:

- Run SQL commands to read or write FileMaker data from any table without
changing layouts or creating FileMaker table relationships.

- Where scripts can't be called, such as in a field validation or auto-enter
calculation, an SQL query can do things that would normally require a
multiple-step script or a layout change.

- Use an SQL query in a calculated field to generate dynamic pop-up lists.

- Create or destroy FileMaker tables from any calculation.

Clipboard Explorer

2empowerFM Clipboard Explorer lets you examine, save, and restore things
copied to the clipboard from various programs, including FileMaker itself.
You can do things like:

- Retrieve something you've copied to the clipboard and store it in a
database for easy searching and organization.

- Retrieve FileMaker scripts, layout objects, HTML pages, Word documents,
and many other clipboard formats.

- Put anything previously retrieved back on the clipboard, then paste it
wherever you originally copied it from with no loss of formatting.

- Search and replace in FileMaker script steps you've copied, then paste the
altered script steps back into your FileMaker script.

Availability

2empowerFM SQL Runner v2.5 is available immediately at
http://sql.2empowerFM.com sql.2empowerFM.com

2empowerFM Clipboard Explorer v2.5 is also available immediately at
http://clipboard.2empowerFM.com clipboard.2empowerFM.com

These plug-ins are both free.  Other plug-ins in the 2empowerFM family start
at just $19 for a single user.

About Dracoventions

At Dracoventions, we invent software.  Whether we're finding ways to let you
search all your FileMaker scripts or automate print jobs, we're always
inventing new tools to empower your use of FileMaker.  Dracoventions is a
FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) member and is located in Valley Village,
CA, USA.

With over 25 years of software engineering experience, company founder Chris
Dragon was inspired by the business needs of his former employer to create
the 2empowerFM Family of FileMaker Plug-ins.  These plug-ins include
Developer Assistant, Dialog Master, Menu Popper, Text Toolkit, and many
others.  For more information, visit  http://www.2empowerfm.com
www.2empowerFM.com .

Contact

Chris Dragon