FMPRO-L Archives

November 2011, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Aki Armann Jonsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:03:57 +0000
Amazing...

This is actually a solution that i needed for another much bigger problem
that I thought was impossible to solve.

You guys are a ton of wisdom :)

Regards, Aki

From:
Tim Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Date:
13.11.2011 02:17
Re: PDF into a container field, email it and save on a disk - all within
the same script?

Another way of doing this...

Later versions of FileMaker Pro allow you to import a folder of files into
a container field; this import method also generates thumbnails (depening
on file type) and imports the file path, which can be useful. Have a read
of this:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/539

--
Tim Mansour
Mobile 0405 500 846

On 11/11/2011, at 20:02, Aki Armann Jonsson <[log in to unmask]>