FMPRO-L Archives

December 2012, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Toth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:44:37 -0500
I hate to bring this up again, but with FM 11 and FM 12 things have changed a little, and now adding in iPad and iPhone versions.
So I have to ask it again, cause I found some layout issues with my latest choice, and throwing in iPad layouts complicates it more.

So, what have the list readers found to be good font choices for cross platform layouts that also work well on the iPad.
The issue of printing and best cross platform printing fonts for reports, emails, and pdf is also of interest.

Working on a solution for a number of clients, and can manage the layouts and sizes for desktop or iPad, but am finding some problems with font spacing and layouts.

Would like to hear any input on what others have used with the fewest problems.

Stephen Toth
Database Design & Solutions