FMPRO-L Archives

December 2012, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emma Glaisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:04:09 +0000
Can I double-check something with you guys?

I'm writing my first commercial database (! after 15 years of doing my own
stuff). I have to buy Filemaker for the client. However I'm still on 9, the
new version will be 12. Is it true that having been opened in 12, my
database will no longer run on my version 9? I use a work copy, but if this
is true I will have to buy my own, which will cost more than I'm being paid
for the job!

Thanks
emma

--

[image: fourninety.com]

Emma Glaisher - Artworker and Database Development
490 Global Ltd - fourninety.com
<http://490ltd.co.uk/wp/>Tel: +44 113 238 2447 | [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/490-global-limited>| [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/490Global>
Nepshaw Lane South, Leeds, LS27 7JQ

If you need to send me any large files (Over 3MB) please click
here<http://filetransfer.fourninety.com/dropbox/~ROy5lj>
.

490 Global Ltd is part of Basil Communications Pvt Ltd.
Also part of Basil Communications Pvt Ltd - Basil Global -
basilglobal.com<http://www.basilglobal.com>

490 Global Ltd may not be held responsible for the content of this email as
it may reflect the personal view of the sender and not that of the company.
Should you receive this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute it. While 490 Global
Ltd scans all outbound emails for viruses, it cannot be held responsible
for any infected files that you may receive. 490 Global Ltd advises all
recipients to virus scan any file attachments.
Registered address: Fourninety Global Ltd, 126-134 Baker Street, London,
W1U 6UE. Registered Company Number: 07905241

[image: Recommended Agency]<http://www.recommendedagencies.com/profile/2266/>
  [image: ISO9001] <http://www.iso9001certification.co.uk/index.php>