FMPRO-L Archives

June 2010, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Steve Lemond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 14:28:42 -0500
Nicolas,

I believe part of the problem is the Trailing Grand Summary line in your
layout.  When editing an existing record or adding a new one, the
Trailing Grand Summary line is hidden.  When you click in an open space
or go to Preview mode,  the Trailing Grand Summary line reappears.  The
value is being recalculated, just not shown.   Can you move your summary
field to the body part?

Steve Lemond

Univ of Tennessee Martin

731-881-7895