DOC-NORDIC Archives

April 2015, Week 4

DOC-NORDIC@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Daniel M. Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC-Nordic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:02:32 +0000
Dear DOC Friends,

A number of you have connections, experience and interest in Nepal and have asked about how to contribute to relief efforts there.   I’m passing along this very helpful information (below) from faculty members Sienna Craig and Ken Bauer.

Best,
Dan

Daniel M. Nelson ‘75, Director
Dartmouth Outdoor Programs