DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2013

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 14:57:19 +0000
Hey DOC! Don't forget to RSVP to the annual DOC Banquet, this Thursday night! Original email is below.

<https://by2prd0310.outlook.com/owa/?ae=Item&a=New&t=IPM.Note&cc=MTQuMTYuMzA1LjEsZW4tVVMsZGF0YWNlbnRlcixIVE1MLDEsMQ==&pspid=_1367852072874_364694482#>
We hope that you've been able to get outside and enjoy the variety of weather we have experienced in the last few weeks! To celebrate all that we've done together for the past year, we invite you to attend the DOC's Annual Banquet, which will be held at the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge, at 6:30p.m. on Thursday, May 9th, 2013. There will be slide shows and presentations from a few of this year's major trips. We will be recognizing the hard work of our many volunteers, without whom we would be unable to run such a successful program; we'll have a sendoff for our seniors; and, of course, we will have delicious Lodge food, mingling, and merriment. Please let us know if you will be attending by Monday April 29th, by emailing the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please be sure to include any dietary restrictions in your RSVP.

We will be able to provide transportation between Robinson Hall and Moosilauke Ravine Lodge for anyone interested.

We look forward to seeing you!

Yours in the out-of-doors,
The DOC