DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

February 2015

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Daniel M. Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel M. Nelson
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:38:08 +0000
Dear DOC,

Sign up to learn how to do tele turns, or practice your skills, on Tuesday afternoon, March 3.   We'll meet in the Robinson Lobby and depart for the Skiway at 1:00.   Lift ticket, helmet, and tele gear provided (but bring your own gear if you have it).  No previous tele experience required, but you should be comfortable on either alpine or xc skis.  Knowing how to do telemark turns is a great skill for backcountry skiing, and lots of fun at a ski area - and you'll look cool, too.  Class size limited to 5.  Please email me to reserve a spot.   Snow conditions at the Skiway have never been better.

  *   Tele clinic Tuesday March 3, 1:00 to 5:00 pm
  *   Meet in the Robo lobby ready to leave at 1:00
  *   Class conducted at Dartmouth Skiway
  *   Gear provided (but bring your own if you have it)
  *   Check the weather forecast and dress appropriately
  *   Email Dan Nelson to sign up:  class size limited to 5

Cheers
Dan
Daniel M. Nelson, Director
Dartmouth Outdoor Programs