DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

September 2018

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Ethan R. Call" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan R. Call
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2018 23:37:48 +0000
Greetings from the folks who usually stick to skinnier tires!

The Cycling Team has been racing the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference mountain bike circuit this fall and it's been a blast! The final weekend of racing is the 6th and 7th of October at Highland and we'd love to get some club members racing with us. There will be XC, Short Track, Enduro, and Down Hill races spread over Saturday and Sunday. We'll likely leave Friday around 8pm, drive to camp in tents or to a hotel, and race both days. The team pays for registration and vehicles, so it turns out to be a pretty low-cost weekend. If you have any interest or questions, please ask me as soon as possible! Next Wednesday will be the deadline to let us know.

The weekend flyer is here: http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc/wiki/uploads/Calendar/2018_mtb_unh_flyer1.pdf

Sign-up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ySxE0YKP9R74tvIXOh3UFlqVXyRQ2e35YfVQ32WdIRs/edit#gid=0

Thanks!

Ethan Call

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/5z7nlCpajr-6DUQmp53O85jYUGKWws-bkZkGWhRNgjblUpLIy70np4fs5zGO9v-WWolTmA=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ySxE0YKP9R74tvIXOh3UFlqVXyRQ2e35YfVQ32WdIRs/edit#gid=0>

ECCC mtb 2018<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ySxE0YKP9R74tvIXOh3UFlqVXyRQ2e35YfVQ32WdIRs/edit#gid=0>
docs.google.com
Sheet1 Submit OrgSync waiver first!, Insurance info, Sign-up with USAC Category/ Race Entered, Sept 8/ 9, Sept 15/ 16, Sept 22/ 23, Octb 6/ 7 If you plan to get a day-of license, put" day of", if certified driver, Driver' s license#( if driving, Bermie Senders, NU Wild Western Mass, Clarkson M...