DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

November 2017

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Maxwell C. Bond" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maxwell C. Bond
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2017 16:41:30 +0000
Hey y’all!

The recent rain and storms have really messed up the trails; please be careful and do not ride sections which seem muddy.  Also, look out for fallen trees and debris, and let me know if you find anything that needs serious work— we’ll keep it in mind for spring trail work.

With that being said, here’s this week’s sign-up sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYA7Mw9Wm9DDa8ZiOESezQvzJaBQrt1_NOTs5eWYPiI/edit?usp=sharing

Leaders: please remember to update the spreadsheet and blitz the listserv for every trip.

Have a great week everybody!!

Max