DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2013

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Scott Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 10:28:27 -0400
Hello My Fellow Outdoors Men and Women,

I know you have been collecting gear all your life, so don't forget about the DOC gear exchange on Friday May 17th from Noon to 3pm in the Gellar Plaza between Robo and Collis.

So get that gear you don't really need anymore and come to barter, trade, give or sell the gear you want to share with the world.

Anything is welcome: water bottles, sleeping bags, t-shirts, carabiners, rain coats, bikes, string, shoes, shoe strings, kayaks, bike parts, skis, poles, fly rods, hats, chalk bags, sunglasses, cabin building manuals…  the list only goes on.

Bring you and your gear and trade, barter, give or sell until your done.

I know you all have something worth something to someone…  Spread the word, bring your friends.