DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

September 2015

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lorin Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lorin Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:30:55 -0600
Dont we just meet in the hallway so we don't need to reserve a room. I
don't think they would appreciate us fixing bikes in a carpeted room...

Lorin Paley
They say life is an adventure. Prove them right.
See What' up *http://lorinpaley.com/ <http://lorinpaley.com/>*

*Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/lorinspaley>*
970-819-4306
Dartmouth College