DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

April 2013

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Christopher C. McMillan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher C. McMillan
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2013 22:49:38 +0000
Hey folks,

I'm a bike mechanic for the Sustainability Office and wanted to give y'all some insider info about our sale tomorrow. Our collection of refurbished bikes includes 4 trail-worthy mountain bikes for those of you in need of a steed, and we also have some great mountain bike frames which we don't have the parts to build up and which we're looking to sell for super cheap. This includes 2 Giant Boulder SEs, 2 Trek 820s (CX), and a Gary Fisher HKEK. If any of you are interested, or know someone planning to build a bike, spread the word and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Best,
Chris