DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

March 2015

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 08:45:12 -0400
Brian,

Thank you for all the time you have put in your efforts are greatly
appreciated by many.  I would like to propose a social gathering of the
UVMBA, and any others who would like to attend, to thank Brian for his time
as president and to have an informal discussion of plans for the upcoming
summer season.

Bill

the bike hub
303 Route 5 South