DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

April 2016

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Rory C. Gawler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rory C. Gawler
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 09:25:05 -0400
Hey Folks,

Just got a note from our very good friends at the Upper Valley Mountain
Biking Club.

They were out putting some drainage into trails and a couple of
college-aged dudes rode by, after clearly ignoring the signage saying
trails were closed. The left ruts and damage in their wake.

Now, I know none of you would do that, so what I'm asking is for all of us
to spread the word and make sure we stay off all of the local trails until
they're ready. I know it's hard, 'cause it seems like it's summer already,
but it's not. Trails aren't ready.

Stay strong. We'll shortly have the earliest riding season in anyone's
memory.

Updates here: http://uvmba.org/

Thanks!

~Rory