DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

January 2019

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Kieran J. Ahern" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kieran J. Ahern
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 01:44:40 +0000
Hey DMBC!

I will be leading a trip out to a sweet snow bike race up at Kingdom trails this next weekend, and we still have two spots left.  If anyone is interested in joining us, we will be renting snow bikes from Mason racing and heading up all day Saturday.

The race will be about 40 miles, so expect 4-6 hours of riding.  Due to the physical demands of the riding, intermediate skills and solid fitness are required.

If you want to find out more about the race, here is the link (and sign up!):

https://www.bikereg.com/41511

Let me know if you have any questions or if you're in!

Go ride your damn bike,

Kieran Ahern