DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

October 2013

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:33:55 +0000
Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that we have selected the First-Year Trips Director for 2014. Please offer your congratulations to Gerben Scherpbier '14.

We felt that Gerben's experience with DOC Trips in past years-- as Hanover Croo member and chief-- as well as his expansive DOC experience and involvement in other campus organizations made him the ideal choice for Trips Director. We are very excited to see what changes he brings to Trips this year.

If you have any thoughts, questions, or suggestions for the Trips program, please feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] or blitz Gerben directly at [log in to unmask]

Please note that applications for Assistant Director, as well as those for Croo chief, Crooling, and Trip leader positions, will be forthcoming (in the above-listed order).

We wish Gerben the best of luck, and look forward to working with him to welcome the class of 2018!

Regards,

Mac Murphy '15
DOC President