DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

November 2012

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:57:12 -0500
*Hi All!*
*I know the campus-events blitzes are quick to be deleted, so below is all
the information to apply for the 2013 Trips Directorate!  Not every
position requires prior Trips experience, so check it out and let me know
if you have any questions or want to chat about any of the positions.*
*Thanks!*
*Chris*
*
*
Attached are the applications for the *2013 DOC Trips Directorate* -- the
team of students who work together to plan & execute the entire Trips
program.

The Trips Directorate is an incredible opportunity to create a thoughtful
and FUN welcome for the Class of 2017.  We will work together to shape one
of Dartmouth's oldest traditions into a meaningful experience for 1000+ new
students, and 350+ leader/croo volunteers.  It will be a lot of (enjoyable)
work, but I promise you it will be extremely rewarding.

There are many different positions on the directorate, so check out the
attached applications for all the details.

*The 2013 Trips Directorate includes:*
-Trip Leader Trainers
-Croo Chiefs*
-Outreach Coordinator
-Sustainability Coordinator**  *(sophomores are welcome to apply!)*
-Safety Master**   *(sophomores are welcome to apply!)*

*No prior croo experience needed for Climbing Croo, Connection Croo,
and Mountain Biking Croo (NEW!).
**No prior Trips experience needed for Safety Master or Sustainability
Coordinator.

*Applications are due Monday January 7th by 7:17pm Eastern* (early
applications are encouraged).  You may apply for more than one position.
You may submit your application(s) to [log in to unmask] or in hard
copy to the Outdoor Programs Office in Robinson Hall.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the positions,
please feel free to blitz me!

Chris O'Connell '13
Director 2013

*"It's not about what it is, it's about what it can become.”
**--Dr. Seuss*