DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2014

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Evan Curhan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Evan Curhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 15:26:53 -0400
Just got this from the Cycling listserv, and it's definitely relevant here
too.

Maintaining good relations with the UVMBA is always helpful! Even if you
don't wanna join (the deal sounds sweet with discounts and stuff),
definitely check out the website in the future to keep up to date on
trailwork days.

Also of note: "we are about to sign a critical license with Dartmouth to
manage Boston Lot."