DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

September 2014

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 18:54:57 +0000
Hey DOC!

This is late notice, but just a heads-up: there is a big DOC planning meeting happening today at 5 PM in Tom Dent Cabin. We will be (1) laying out the schedule for the term and nailing down the dates of all big events, and (2) brainstorming about the DOC as a whole - the directions in which we want to take the Club, changes we would like to see happen (and make happen), etc.

This is nominally a Directorate meeting, but any and all are welcome?, whatever you involvement (and even and especially '18s!). Feel free to come whenever you want, leave early if you need to, etc. We'll be around until 6:30 or 7:00 this PM.

Last but not least, you might want to bring dinner, but there will be SNACKS. Very big deal.

Hope to see some of you there!

Hunter

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html