DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

October 2014

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jocelyn Powelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jocelyn Powelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:33:36 -0400
Hi all,

The weather is looking a bit better on Saturday, so Chuanqi and I are going
to try to run the Kingdom trip again.

When: Saturday, leaving campus around 8:30, returning evening
Where: Kingdom Trails (ideally) or STAB (back-up if Kingdom weather is bad)
Cost: about $10 with club subsidy - financial aid available
Who: intermediate (pretty comfortable on Oak Hill singletrack) to killer
riders

We have limited spots, so if you want to sign up, blitz me and Chuanqi with
your dash number and height so we can make sure we have the right bikes for
everyone.

- Jocelyn