DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

January 2017

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Shuoqi Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shuoqi Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 22:12:34 +0000
Would you ride in the snow? Would you ride it slow? Or else would you ride in snow but keep the flow?

[cid:ffda59a9-ec47-4df3-ad9f-9317e231895a]

UPcoming Snowbiking trip:

Wed, Feb 1 | Leader: Peter Mahoney

Click me to sign up!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18u9J0jU2_4Ju0tQ84jTDKEkJbJqmeSWDekNaCttdTzk/edit#gid=0!

Welcome to winter! Even in this very cold weather, Dartmouth Mountain Biking Club has never forgotten about you and your tingling desire to travel faster than walking! To kick the snow season off, DMBC proudly offers you the super-duper-cooper-looper fun chances to re-experience the electrifying moments of speed and joy - this time, in the snow! (Plus it would be extra fun when you fall into the snow - it's so squishy!). Each week we are going to rent SNOW BIKES from Mason Racing and explore the great white hills at Boston; these snow covered trails are so gentle, yet so challenging. You don't need to own a helmet, a snow bike or even experience; we will have them for you! Save the link below and reserve your spot on the trips (the first trip is coming soon)! All trips meet in the basement of Robo and we will be driving to Lebanon. Bring some hot water and a snack!

CLICK ME CLICK ME!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18u9J0jU2_4Ju0tQ84jTDKEkJbJqmeSWDekNaCttdTzk/edit#gid=0

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/bhja08JEH0HEObMUp2vl70Wc1XxTK62u6FvfSupE6n7pxfoVRvSePm56sVWzBmPcEwJtnQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18u9J0jU2_4Ju0tQ84jTDKEkJbJqmeSWDekNaCttdTzk/edit#gid=0>

DMBC trips week 1<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18u9J0jU2_4Ju0tQ84jTDKEkJbJqmeSWDekNaCttdTzk/edit#gid=0>
docs.google.com
Trip List day/ time begin-end i. e. 7-9AM, Leader, Available bikes( leader/ trippie ratio 1/ 4), sign up FULL NAME( if you have your own bike please sign up in a slot below the numbers), Bike request( s, m, l, xl), phone number( in case of emergency), Key for trip types, Necessary Skills begin...

Psssst, potential mountain biking leaders look over here~

If you are interested in becoming a leader, email to [log in to unmask] We will get back to you as soon as we can. Upon finishing the leader's requirement, you will be able to access the 10 incoming new bikes and proudly explore the amazing trails with trippees!

Follow my lead...Let's go!

[cid:c0994e85-a4f6-4bcd-9d71-a21ee3623110]

[cid:f898b983-5093-4633-9b86-80d108be0b3f]

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html