DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2015

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Wade Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wade Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 12:36:49 -0400
Went running back in Oak Hill last week, there are 2-3 decent size trees
down across Crystal Ridge just uphill from where Fall Line takes off from
it.  I'm not sure if that's on the tally of trails to clear or got done
yesterday.

I don't have a chainsaw but if anyone wants to get out there on the weekend
sometime I can offer a hand to help clear it.  Thanks for everyone's work
so far on the trails there and at B-Lot - looking forward to another good
season of riding.

Wade