DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2013

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Riordan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Riordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 12:38:34 -0400
I was hoping to get together with a few folks from the DOC MTB riding group
to go over what you guys have for names of trails in B-Lot.  We are hoping
to come up with a comprehensive list of trail names and name the rest of
them.  This way we all know what we are all talking about!

Please let me know if would help us with this project.

Cheers
Brian