DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

April 2015

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Lorin S. Paley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lorin S. Paley
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 00:55:37 +0000

Hey Everyone-

Over 200 admitted students told the admissions office that they are interested in the DOC. We have the chance to host these specific students as part of Dimensions, and convince them to come to Dartmouth and join the DOC. If you are interested in hosting these students, respond to let me know.

We're interested in trying to streamline the process of planning trips with OPO. From having the idea, to picking up a vehicle, to p-cards, to cabins, to gear, to financial aid, there are a lot of steps that often go in to pulling off a trip. We're looking to streamline the process- if you are an experienced leader and/or have ideas about optimizing OPO, we'd like to hear your input. Let me know who you are. We will have a brainstorming session about this soon.

Yitood,
Cedar