DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

January 2012

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:49:09 -0500
Hi everyone:

Some of you may have heard about this magical list known as go-out. Some of you may not have. What is it? How can you get on it? Do you even want to be on it?

Well, if you've read this far, you probably do. Go-out is the DOC social list. The let's hang out list. The I "need a ride" list. The "Let's do something cool and outdoorsy that doesn't apply to any other list" list. The "I'm bored and I found a cool youtube video" list.

All you have to do to get on it, is blitz me back, and let the good times roll.

Brian Seitz, '12

DOC President
(207) 756 0428