DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

April 2015

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 01:14:32 +0000
Hey Everyone,
            As part of an effort to continue to develop some of the core values of the Outing Club, we have decided to introduce two new leadership positions: an Outreach Chair and a Safety Chair. As the Outing Club continues to change and looks to expand its role on campus, a position will be needed to ensure that we connect with the wide variety of backgrounds and personalities at Dartmouth to the best of our abilities. Additionally, the growing influence of social media platforms presents an excellent opportunity to increase our accessibility and presence. These roles will be the job of the new Outreach Chair. As the club continues to grow and run a large variety of trips, it is important to manage risk in a way that maintains the excitement and adventure of these experiences while ensuring that the club as a whole and individuals within it are prepared to deal with any complications. The new Safety Chair will fill this role. Both positions will have a seat on the DOC Directorate and be an important part of the direction we aim to take this club.
            More information on each position is contained in the attached documents. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask] In your cover letter, please address the questions listed underneath the job description described in the attached documents.

We're looking forward to reading your applications!

Yours-In-The-Out-Of-Doors,

Cedar Farwell '17
DOC President