DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

August 2017

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Morgan A. Haas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Morgan A. Haas
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:28:29 +0000
Hi all,
If you want to teach a PE class this Fall - Let me know! You get paid! I'm in search of instructors for climbing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, backpacking, cabin camping, mountain biking...and anything else that you think would be an awesome class for the DOC to offer! You'll need to be a current DOC leader or provide proof of adequate knowledge and experience for the activity you want to instruct.

Let me know ASAP!

Best,
Morgan

Morgan Haas
Assistant Director for Leadership and Experiential Education
Dartmouth Outdoor Programs
114 Robinson Hall
PO Box 9
Hanover, NH 03755