DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2014

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Lorin S. Paley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lorin S. Paley
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 14:40:03 +0000
Hi all!!!

The trails are officially opening on Wednesday, so here are the trips so far for this week! It has been a while for everyone, so here is the scoop:

- all trips are free!

- we have helmets(fill it out on the doc)

- bring food/water

- all trips meet behind robinson hall on the back steps (if you don't see you leader right away, they are probably getting bikes out of our storage space)

-please remove your name from the doc if you can't go on the trip

google doc for week of 5/6: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqnwK0LUfI4WdExUd1pVQzI0UzVYTXhBSXR1UnB5OFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0?

Lorin