DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

September 2009

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Thomas J. Collier" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas J. Collier
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:21:32 -0400
 From Ben Grass:

From: Benjamin Grass <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 14, 2009 3:32:13 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: UNH MTB Race Sept 19-20

My fellow cyclists-

The race report for this weekend will come under different cover once
we have confirmed results and all applicable parties have weighed in.
Needless to say, though, the Dartmouth team did a solid amount of
solid racing this weekend.  I'm very proud of everyone.

Wow...that collegiate MTN season comes early and hits hard.  Despite
broken forks, loose crown races, and mud packed drivetrains, the race
schedule waits for no one.  And so comes the next race weekend: UNH.
Again, we are lucky that the drive is under two hours.  UNH should
have their act together pretty well, so I expect this to be a good
race.  As anyone who raced this weekend can attest, MTB racing is
about fun.  So again, please do not be afraid to come out and race for
the first time.  Again, Paul Salipante will protect you and talk to
you about National Public Radio.

If you are interested in racing, please email me ASAP.  I need a
complete list of riders by Wednesday.  See below for the race flyer
and bikereg page.

~Benny

http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc/wiki/uploads/Calendar/20090919-unh.pdf

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=9346