DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

November 2013

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Winter Sports <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Winter Sports <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:41:37 +0000
Hey All,

This is your final reminder to submit those Katahdin apps before midnight tonight. Any last minute questions or concerns? Blitz Ari Koeppel. Worried that you don't have enough experience? Blitz Ari Koeppel. Afraid of not being up to par with the rest of the group? Don't be, blitz Ari Koeppel. Think you are qualified but scared of missing those two days of school? Blitz Ari Koeppel.  Want to vent about how annoyed you are that you keep getting so many Katahdin emails, or want to discuss the role that China is going to play in the future of international sustainable development? Blitz Reed Wommack.

Cheers,

Ari