DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

September 2012

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Piotr Teterwak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Piotr Teterwak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:52:52 +0000
Just a reminder that we're having a feed at the Sustainable Living Center. If you want to meet people who ride and talk about trips, come along and join us for dinner!!

The SLC is located on Dartmouth campus in North Hall. Follow North Main Street past the library and Kemeny Hall, turn left onto Choate Road. If driving, continue and take Clement Road on your left, turning left again onto Choate Road and driving up the one-way street. By foot, we are the second building on your left, next to Cutter-Shabazz.

Here's a map: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~maps/campus/close-ups/nw.html.<http://www.dartmouth.edu/%7Emaps/campus/close-ups/nw.html.> It's the building labelle "North".

Hope to see you there!
-Piotr