DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET Archives

September 2017

DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:05:07 +0000
Bait and Bullet is running an overnight fishing trip to participate in the 3rd Annual Fall Run Striper Classic hosted by Why Knot Fishing. The tournament runs from 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday followed by an award ceremony at a restaurant in Beverly. There are options to fly fish or fish with regular tackle. We have fishing gear available for people to borrow.

Specifics:

Depart Hanover at 2pm Friday

Return to Hanover late Saturday night

Lodging: probably camping

Cost $25-$50 (due to tournament entry fees) *Financial aid can cover up to 70% of this trip cost

We will allow beginners on this trip if they are willing to fish all day Saturday and stay with the group. We will be fishing into the night Friday and waking up very early on Saturday. We do not have a boat, so we will be fishing from canoes/kayaks, which adds complexity but gives us the best shot at catching large striped bass.

We are very excited to offer this unique fishing opportunity to the club and expect applications to fill up quickly. Follow the link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/HU1OFN7ECA29F31A2

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/S1o0WAJq_aSIN-pWEp3WVkzzwPBPXzwA387nu0bYdUHt0YkxoopVlKwgDdi0G0jNngc=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/HU1OFN7ECA29F31A2>

3rd Annual Fall Run Striper Classic<https://goo.gl/forms/HU1OFN7ECA29F31A2>
goo.gl

If you have any questions please reach out to one of the club leaders CC'ed.

Best,

Nick, Philip, Peter