DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET Archives

February 2015

DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 02:56:43 +0000
Hello Team,

Please see the below message about applying for trips! I had an amazing experience leading a trip last year. I've also mentioned this before but they are especially interested in finding people with fishing experience to lead a fishing trip - let cedar or sam know if you're able to lead one of those

--Logan

APPLY FOR DOC FIRST-YEAR TRIPS!

If you have a genuine interest in making the newest members of this community feel welcomed, supported, and included, we encourage you to apply to be a Trips 2015 volunteer!

NO experience is required to be involved with Trips -- you don't need to be outdoorsy, loud, funny, in love with Dartmouth, or even have gone on a first-year trip yourself to be involved in welcoming the Class of 2019. We want anyone and everyone to apply! We offer a wide variety of trip types, and we'll provide you with training to help you feel prepared for your role. All you need is a desire to build a stronger, more cohesive community at Dartmouth.

Apply Online for Trip Leader and/or Croo: http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/applications/apply
(Note: the link will be active starting at 5pm tomorrow, Feb 23rd)

Applications are due Monday March 23rd by 5pm EST.

More information can be found on our website: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/

Want to see a new trip offered? Great, because this year you have the opportunity to design a new first-year trip! The Design a Trip Application is attached and is due by email to [log in to unmask] by Monday March 23rd by 5pm EST.We want to hear your cool, innovative ideas, and if selected you could potentially lead a trip that you designed!

Love,
     DOC Trips Directorate 2015

P.S. Questions? Want to learn more about the program? Stop by our information table in Collis on Monday March 2nd between 11 am and 3:30 pm. Also, feel free to email us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
--Dr. Seuss