DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP Archives

March 2016, Week 4

DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mark Mounts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Library staff involved with providing the BorrowDirect resource sharing service <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:38:24 +0000
Here is the latest …

From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of J Darcy Duke <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Friday, March 18, 2016 at 12:47 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [Ivies_discovery] Date settled for IviesPlus Discovery Day at MIT - Monday, July 25th

Greetings all,

Sorry for the delay in announcing a date for the IviesPlus Discovery Day at MIT – finagling the location took longer than anticipated.

The date will be: Monday, July 25th

We know that summer can be a challenging time with vacations, etc. so please let us know ASAP if you think this date will be unworkable for you or your colleagues. This conference can’t happen without your participation!

We anticipate (similar to last year at Yale) offering an optional dinner outing on Sunday (and possibly a campus tour on Sunday afternoon). Monday would start with breakfast/registration at 8-9am and the day would end ~4-5pm.

We’ll have more information about registration, hotels, etc. by next week. In the meanwhile, if you have any thoughts on potential programming for the day, please send along your feedback to Melissa’s email below – thanks to those of you who already have.

In the meanwhile, let me know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to seeing many of you in July!

Darcy Duke
Head, User Experience and Web Services
MIT Libraries
617.253.9370