CRAWDAD-NEWS Archives

December 2015

CRAWDAD-NEWS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
David Kotz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kotz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:33:36 -0500
All,
   I am writing to remind everyone that there are two CRAWDAD mailing lists, to which all new users are subscribed.*    CRAWDAD-news is our way of telling all users about new datasets and other news of interest to the CRAWDAD community.  Only the three CRAWDAD 'staff’ post to this list, and only rarely.   CRAWDAD-users is a discussion forum; any user may post (if using the email address at which they registered for CRAWDAD).  It also seems to be rarely used.

This message is going to CRAWDAD-news.  We ask that all CRAWDAD users remain on this list, so you can receive those important updates; if you really want to drop off the list, please see the instructions at the bottom of http://crawdad.org/faq.html

all the best for the holidays,
  - Dave, Tristan, and Chris

* We recently discovered a glitch in the subscription script, and today added many people who had accidentally not been subscribed at the time their CRAWDAD account was created.

David Kotz, Champion International Professor
Department of Computer Science, Dartmouth College