CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DCOL Investment and Philanthropy Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DCOL Investment and Philanthropy Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2015 18:20:43 +0000
McKinsey & Company will be hosting a DIPP-sponsored info session on Tuesday, July 7th from 4-5PM in Rocky 3. In addition to providing information about McKinsey and about careers in management consulting, they will be providing practical advice on writing a resume and how to approach the case interview.