CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2015 16:34:16 +0000
[cid:583fc5f4-f87a-416f-b9e9-fac3a9ee2da3]

Looking for a weekend activity that's a bit...out of the ordinary?

Come check out Magician and Comedian Justin Willman<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_MQekyIXk&feature=youtu.be>

[http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=WN.YUyonRi6ABYdgtvHMV2GgQ&w=160&h=160&c=7&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_MQekyIXk&feature=youtu.be>

Justin Willman's outfit trick on Ellen

first aired October 17th, 2012

Read more...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_MQekyIXk&feature=youtu.be>

SATURDAY OCT. 3 at 8PM

COLLIS COMMONGROUND

with special guest stand-up comedian Ahmed Bahroocha

AND...

This year, Programming Board¡¯s fall trip takes you to

Montreal from Oct. 16 - 18!!!

We will be departing from the front of the Hop @ 6PM Oct. 16 and arriving in Montreal at the Marriott Chateau Champlain @ 9 PM.

Until Sunday afternoon you are free to explore the city and all the culture it has to offer. The bus will be leaving from the hotel @ 12 PM Oct. 18 to return to Hanover.

Interested? On Tuesday, Sept. 29 @ 4PM, we will post the link to the sign-up sheet on our Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard?ref=bookmarks>. So be on the lookout because spots are first-come, first-serve, and you do not want to miss out! You will need to have your passport for this trip so if you get a seat, you will be contacted and asked to provide the proper documentation later on.

Groups of two: If you and a friend would like to go on the trip together, there will be a place to put their name  on the sign-up sheet so only one submission is needed. This will increase the likelihood that you will be rooming together in the hotel.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!!!

[¢¾], PB