CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:45:00 +0000
 ~*~* WOMEN IN BUSINESS *~*~*

Not sure how to navigate on-campus info/networking sessions?
Want to learn how to leverage the alumni network?
Want to learn what types of questions you should be asking?

Then come join us tomorrow for our Networking 101 meeting! We’ll guide you through:
-how to act during the corporate info sessions and get the most out of the experience
-how to follow up with meeting new people
-how to set up an informational interview
-how to leverage the alumni network
-what types of questions you should and shouldn’t be asking

MONDAY, APR 21
6 PM
Kemeny 008*

*Note the room change

And we’ll even have a short mock networking session afterwards to help you get a better sense of exactly what to expect at info sessions on campus. Hope to see you there!

**All genders, majors, and classes welcome**