CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Alliance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Alliance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:41:29 -0400
Hello, will you blitz this message to campus please?

"Hi All!

We are the *Dartmouth Alliance*, an LGBT pre-professional organization that
connects Dartmouth undergrads with careers and firms that embrace
diversity.  We offer resume editing, interview preparation, and mentoring
from both our alumni organization (DGALA), and the Alliance Leadership
Board.  There are a variety of LGBT specific programs that exist at various
firms, and we are committed to helping LGBT students at Dartmouth take
advantage of these opportunities!

Blitz [log in to unmask] for more information about the
organization.

*Please note that if you would prefer to be private about your sexual
orientation, we are able to work with you on an individual basis.

Best,
Dartmouth Alliance"