CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:23:32 +0000
On behalf of the Christian Community at Dartmouth, here are this week's events.  We would love to see you at any or all of them!

Special event on SATURDAY:

Wheelock Conference - 9:30am-5:30pm - Cook Auditorium, Tuck

Join alumni, faculty, staff, and students in exploring faith, reason, and vocation.  This in an amazing opportunity to meet Christian alums and attend stimulating panel discussions.  Schedule and free registration here<http://wheelockconference.org/>.

MONDAY
Monday Morning Prayer - 8am - Sarner Underground
Come and seek God alongside other believers.  (Happens weekly, so put it on your calendar for next Monday!)

Mass - 5pm - AQ Chapel

AQ Community Dinner - 6:30pm - AQ Basement
Come enjoy a home-cooked meal and get to know the Catholic community at Dartmouth!

Dimensions Worship Night - 7-9pm - Dartmouth Hall 105
Worship with us and meet '20s!  There will also be desert :)

Bethel Campus Fellowship - 7pm - Cutter Shebazz mural room
Bible study and fellowship.  This term we're learning how to lead a life of devotion.

Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 8pm - Beta
Come to the Huddle!  This is a weekly meeting where athletes, athletic people, and non-athletes alike can come together in fellowship to talk about Christ, ask questions, and listen to various speakers touch on different topics of faith.

TUESDAY
Mass - 12:30pm - AQ Chapel

Apologia - 6:00-7:00pm - Sanborn 102 [The Medieval Room]
The Apologia is Dartmouth's journal of Christian thought. At our weekly meetings, we encourage and engage in discussion of any and all questions about the Christian faith and its relation to history, philosophy, theology, the arts, and academic life in general. So join us in discussing cool topics!

Cru - 8:30pm - Collis 219
Come for Bible study and fellowship.  We are studying Exodus.  Bring your friends and your questions.

Tuesday Night Prayer - 9-10pm - Rollins Chapel
TNP is a time of weekly communal prayer. Come receive prayer!

WEDNESDAY
Mass - 5pm - AQ Chapel

Cru dinner - 6pm - upstairs Foco
Come eat dinner with us and build community!

THURSDAY
Mass - 8pm - AQ Chapel
Confession and Eucharistic Adoration starting at 7PM precede Thursday Mass.

Thursday Night Worship - 10-11pm - Rollins Chapel
This interfellowship worship is for students from across campus to sing praise to our Lord and reorient our hearts towards gratitude amidst the stress of school.

FRIDAY
Christian Bible Study - 4pm - Collis 212
Meet with wise, knowledgeable elders of God's Word and grow deeper in you relationship with God and your peers!

Special Interfellowship Large Group/Vine - 4:30pm - Filene Auditorium
As a special event before the Wheelock Conference, we will have a joint Large Group/Vine.  Come worship with the larger body of Christ at Dartmouth and hear from a great speaker.

Mass - 5pm - AQ Chapel

SATURDAY
Wheelock Conference - 9:30am-5:30pm - Cook Auditorium, Tuck
Join alumni, faculty, staff, and students in exploring faith, reason, and vocation.  This in an amazing opportunity to meet Christian alums and attend stimulating panel discussions.  Schedule and free registration here<http://wheelockconference.org/>.

SUNDAY
Various local worship services include:

Wellspring Worship Center - 10am
Rides leave at 9:50 from behind the Hop.

Providence Presbyterian Church - 10:30am
Rides leave at 10:15 from in front of the Hop.

Christ Redeemer Church - 10am - Hanover High School Auditorium

Morning Glory Community Fellowship - 11am - Cutter Shebazz mural room

AQ Mass - 11am - AQ Chapel

Logos - 12:30pm - Carpenter 013

AQ Mass - 7:30pm - AQ Chapel

Sunday Evening Service - 8pm - Dartmouth Hall 105

Also:
Integrare - Small-group discipleship Bible studies for Dartmouth athletes.  Please contact Denise or Kent Dahlberg for more information:  <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Have a wonderful week!
<3 The Christian Community