CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Admissions Intern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Admissions Intern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:52:32 +0000
Hello,

This weekend the Dartmouth Admissions Office will be holding their annual Prep 4 Prep  overnight campus visitation program! We are looking for students who would be interesting in hosting for one evening, on Sunday, July 31. If you have an interest in being a host please let us know as soon as possible so we can get you and your prospective student matched. We look forward to hearing from you and we know the students are excited to meet you!!!

Sincerely,
Admissions Interns

---
Dartmouth College Office of Undergraduate Admissions
6016 McNutt Hall
Hanover, NH 03755
www.admissions.dartmouth.edu<http://www.admissions.dartmouth.edu/>
Phone: 603.646.2875