CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:25:57 +0000
Hey Campus,

            We know you have a lot of questions about PB. How it operates, how decisions are made, how everything is put together and how you can get involved. So we took a page out of some other campus organizations' books (great idea, thanks palaeop) and set up a GOOGLE MODERATOR.

            On Sunday from 7-8 PM, we'll be using this free tool to answer questions LIVE. If you ever had any questions about Programming Board the D didn't do an interview on, feel free to ask it and we'll answer what we can!

            Just straight talk. We're hoping this will be a way that you can get information and answers to questions "straight from the horses mouth".

Examples:

What goes into planning a concert?
How do we determine target audience?
Marketing Strategies?
How do we choose venues?
Who we are?
How you can be a part of it!
(If you have a suggestion) - Have you considered ...

Looking forward to speaking with you on Sunday!

- PB
Like our Facebook Page or Twitter at
https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard
or
https://twitter.com/DartmouthPB
for exclusive dates and times of big events.

Got a suggestion? Don't just sit there! Tell us what you're thinking! Events, marketing, whatever, if you have ideas, email us!