CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:26:13 +0000
Dear Dartmouth Community,

We, the members of Chimera Senior Society, are pleased to announce the launch of
 an online fundraiser for UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund)<http://www.gofundme.com/niak3g>.

UNICEF seeks to stem the spread of Ebola, Measles, and other infectious diseases, and to provide treatment and relief to those suffering.

We, as Dartmouth Students, can make a meaningful contribution to this noble effort!!!

We request you to donate whatever you can to UNICEF through our GoFundMe campaign:

DONATE TO THE CAMPAIGN<http://www.gofundme.com/niak3g>

We hope you'll join us in this critical effort!

With respect and gratitude,

Chimera Senior Society

PS: Please feel free to blitz our account with any questions!

?